About PhD Nutrition
Internationally recognized for absolute quality and innovation, our experts ensure that ingredients used within PhD products are at the forefront of sports nutrition developments. Our wide range of products cover mass and strength, body sculpt, performance and recovery, ensuring that we provide the complete solution, no matter what your requirements.
- New premium intra-workout bcaa drink
- Contains CocoMineral Coconut water powder
- 7000mg BCAA's per serving
- Over 2400mg of L-Glutamine per serving
- Also contains hydrolysed whey protein isolate
- Available in 2 delicious flavours
Pharma Whey HT+
- Premium Whey Protein Complex with 37g of protein per 50g serving
- Added L-Glutamine and Branched Chain amino acids.
- Random and independently approved batch testing to ensure your safety.
- All flavours suitable for Vegetarians.
- 4 amazing PhD flavours
- No Acesulfame K or Aspartame used as sweeteners - only Sucralose.
Growth Factor Mass
- Ultra Premium protein & carbohydrate blend
- 5g of a powerful dual Creatine blend to help aid short term explosive energy
- 2.25g of added Leucine - an essential BCAA
- Powerful testosterone support from Zinc
- 1.5g of added D-Aspartic Acid per serving
- Beta Alanine, Arginine AKG, HMB, Taurine & BCAA'S
- New Comprehensive multi-nutrient complex
- Designed with athletes in mind
- Contains over 60 active ingredients - including a vitamin and mineral blend
- Also contains DigeZyme®, greens and berries extracts
- Ideal for anyone partaking in regular physical activity
- Premium Protein Complex with 36g-37g of protein per serving to build lean muscle
- Added “research proven” Micro nutrients to maintain testosterone levels.
- Help increase physical performance
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue - great to use 60-90 minutes before exercise
- 30 servings per 2kg container and available 5 industry-leading flavours
Diet Whey Bars
- Available in an easy to use and convenient 50g bar.
- 25 grams of protein per bar.
- Less than 1 gram of sugar per bar.
- Contains CLA L-Carnitine and Flaxseed powder.
- 3 amazing PhD flavours
- Contains Chromium to maintain normal and stable blood sugar levels - a vital factor when looking to lose body fat.
WBFF PRO and Personal Trainer
Roger Snipes is a WBFF PRO and one of the most successful fitness models in the UK, with a long history of competition wins behind him.
- WBFF European Championship 2014 - Muscle Model 1st place
- Musclemania - 2011 - European and championship final and overall - First place
- Musclemania 2011 - Heavy weight qualifier - First place
- Fame UK - Muscle Model - 2011 - First place
- Mr Britannia 2010 - First place
- Mister UK 2010 - First place
Olympic Athlete turned Physique competitor
Andy Turner is a 3 x Olympian hurdler and world record holder for the 200m hurdles. After retiring from athletics, Andy wanted a new challenge and is currently undertaking a transformation from hurdler to physique competitor, with the help of fellow PhD Nutrition athlete Chris Spearman.
Cancer Research PhD/Performance and Conditioning Expert
Chris Spearman is a performance and conditioning expert with a PhD in Cancer Research.
He came from a rugby background originally and started bodyweight resistance training when he was 15. Chris says of PhD Nutrition:
“I love the range of products, but most importantly I love the ethos behind PhD. A scientific approach to sports supplements, which fits in well with my research and the way I think.”