Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Drink
Proudly supports first responders & nurses with Bodybuilding.com and ID.me. Verify Here
For active adults with busy schedules, GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY Protein Drink offers 24 grams of all-whey protein in a ready-to-drink carton you can take anywhere. Each carton provides 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs along with a milkshake-like taste. With our legendary high standards and grab and go convenience, there’s no doubt this is the GOLD STANDARD® for protein quality.
- 24 Grams of Protein per Serving to Help Build and Maintain Muscle.
- 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving to Support Endurance and Recovery
- No Artificial Growth Hormones – rBST Free
Supports Your Goals
- Helps build and maintain muscle mass
- Supports endurance and recovery
- Supports strength training
- Supports sports performance
- Whey protein can help support results from regular exercise
- Protein also works beyond muscle. It’s involved in thousands of functions and is needed every day to help support the body.
Good To Know
- Suggested use: Chill carton and take along to enjoy before or after training, or anytime as part of your balanced diet
- Premium protein beverage designed for grab-and-go convenience.
- Chill, shake well, gently twist lid and sip. Refrigerate after opening.
- Muscle recovery is an ongoing process and consuming adequate amounts of protein is key for muscle and performance.
- Consume beyond the gym and around your activity and schedule.
- Recommend to consume post-workout and throughout the day as needed to help meet your daily protein needs.
About The Brand
Optimum Nutrition has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery, pre-workout energy, and on-the-go sports nutrition for over 30 years and in 90+countries
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Drink
Directions For Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Drink: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.